Monday 16 July 2012

Whatever You Want To Call This Post!

I thought it was about time I blogged about an amazing night (and next day!) filled with my nearest and dearest beautiful people, music, dancing (including the macarena...), cupcakes, dresses, suits, heels and of course the inevitable ACHING FEET.
You know when men feel they have to assert their manlyness by fighting... or whatever it is they do? Well, I guess a woman is expressing her femininity by testing her endurance of how long she can keep her massive heels on during a night full of dancing :P
The incrediable night I am talking about is indeed my Year 13 Leavers Prom! I just want to begin the tale by sharing my love for all of the beautiful ladies who have kept me sane (or insane... whichever way you wanna take that?!) for the past 7 years and although we said all of this during Graduation - it really has been the best 7 years of my life! :) <3

So without further ado, I ought to show you my prom nails, of course...
Apologies for the lack of photos of my actual nails lol and the quality of them - I was overwhelmed by getting ready and the night in general.

I used: Electric Beige by Miss Sporty, Black by Beauty UK & Studs
I think the Electric Beige really complimented the colour of my dress - it was a kind of peachy lace dress:

Looks kinda pink here and I hate pink :(
Pre prom prep ;) - Nicole & I <3

It was a brilliant night followed by the next day at my friend Nicole's house with all the girls - we had a massive 'swapsies' session involving loads of unwanted clothes and jewellery. I came out of it successfully having given away stuff I didn't want to either friends or charity and received a lovely dress, cardigan, leotard  and accesories :) I seriously recommend it for groups of girlfriends as a fun day as well as a productive one! Luckily it was a sunny day and was heavily inspired by Gok Wan ;)




My friend makes amazingly yummy and
yummy looking cupcakes! For a batch &
price quote - contact me :)





















I also thought I would show you what's been going on with my nails in the mean time as I've been a bit random with them when going out to BBQ's and other events (again sorry for the lack of quality photographs - it was a rush!)

I got a little experimental and decided to apply blue lace to
my nails - all you need is a base colour, top coat, lace and a pair
of scissors!





































And here are my strawberry nails :) All you need are the right
colours and a dotting tool







































So I've decided that I'm going to end this random post with another random little thing and leave you all with a photo of my lovely holiday to Cornwall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment