Sunday 24 June 2012

Golden Swirls

Hello from the land of revision zombies O_O
A few things have happened since I last posted on here causing delays and nail withdrawal symptoms, but I'm reunited again and boyyyy, does it feel good!
This has pretty much been my life for a good couple of months whilst I plowed through 5 exams - took a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but I finally got there in the end gaining freedom on the afternoon of the 20th July. Literally felt like I had escaped house and daylight arrest after 94883647634 years...
I lived in a house of messy papers, became a caffeine addict, had permanently scraped back hair and was always in a state of grumpyness when someone interrupted my silence - all to play the dreaded waiting game until DOOMS DAY: 16th August (Results Day) I've never wanted anything so much in my life before, to be honest. Going to university and studying Law means getting one step closer to what I've always wanted to do, no matter how cliché it may sound! *soppy*



Anyway, now I feel as free as a bird, literally. I can finally spend my summer chillin', reading the books leisurely, complete the Assassin's Creed games, NAIL BLOG (of course!), spend time with loved ones and party for my 18th ;) (Which is only 9 days away!!) Revision period is always one of those times where even people who LOVE to eat like me, completely forget to due to lack of appetite and stress unfortunately so my friends and I treated ourselves to a well deserved pig out at Pizza Hut buffet straight after our last exam :)



So when I actually had a chance to make my nails look pretty, you can't imagine the amount of satisfaction I felt... Today's nails will be called 'Gold Swirls' because it's self explanatory! I really really like this design and it's actually quite simple when applying if you have the stamps and plates.


I know I've used this stamping plate a few times before but it's one of my favourites and I find that it makes really unique effects when mixing up the colour schemes. At the moment, these are the two colours that I think go best together for this design. You can find the plate that I used on my post on Day 6 of the Black & White Challenge here.



I used W7 - Metallic Saturn, Barry M - Red Black
& Barry M Base/Top Coat

Goodnight from a very tired nail blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment